Size : 60 ml
13 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY JOJOBA OIL NOW!!!
- It has anti-bacterial properties
- It moisturizes by forming a protective layer on your skin to reduce the hydration loss. It also supplies the skin with essential fatty acids to keep it well moisturized for a long time
- Antioxidant: Jojoba oil contains a natural form of vitamin E that is also known as the most potent natural antioxidant ingredient. It protects your skin from free radicals that might cause serious skin diseases.
- It doesn’t clog your skin pores: it’s so close to the natural oils excreted by the body (Sebum) that it fits perfectly in the skin without causing irritation or clogging its pores.
- It doesn’t irritate the skin as it is hypo-allergic oil suitable for sensitive skin.
- Helps controlling sebum production: as mentioned before, its structure is similar to the skin’s natural oils. So when used , it gives the skin the moist needed so the body sends signal to the sebaceous glands telling them that the skin doesn’t need any more hydration so it doesn’t over produce sebum. This is great for oily skin.
- Stimulates collagen secretion which is essential for skin elasticity and keeps your skin tight ( anti-aging properties )
- It may help speeding up wound healing: as it is rich in antioxidants and stimulates collagen production. It gives the skin a boost to accelerate the healing process.
- Help soothing sunburns: can be used as a form of protection as it is rich in antioxidants and adds moisture to the skin so it protects the skin from dehydration caused by the heat of the sun
- It moisturizes your hair inside out: it has the ability to penetrate the outer cuticle and moisturize the hair from the inside as well from the outside
- Maintains the scalp natural balance as it has a similar structure of the scalp’s naturally secreted oils. So it keeps the scalp well moisturized and balanced
- Stimulate hair growth: as it can clear the scalp from pore clogging substances like dandruff and supply it with hydration, vitamins and essential minerals like zinc.
- It can repair heat damaged hair as it forms a protective layer over the hair strands and supply it with moisture too.
What is JOJOBA OIL?
The jojoba oil is extracted from the nuts of the Jojoba plant that thrives in the harsh conditions of deserts that could endanger the life of any living organism. The jojoba plant can not only survive in these conditions but also produces a nut that has so many beneficial properties to your hair and skin.
When to use the JOJOBA OIL?
Whenever you have a normal to oily skin/scalp and need to add extra moisture to your hair and skin
How to use JOJOBA OIL?
You simply massage it on the part of interest of your skin till completely absorbed by the skin
You can apply to your hair from roots to ends as a hair mask, you can also add a few drops on your hand and spread it on your hair after shower as a hair serum ( if you don’t mind the smell )
What is so special about this product ?
Skin and hair moisturizer. Due to its similarity to the skin and hair natural oils, it is easily absorbed which helps in moisturizing dry and frizzed hair, minimizes hair loss, stimulates hair growth and works as a natural antidandruff. Regulates the skin oil secretion and reduces acne. Rehydrates cracked skin and eases sunburns. Great emollient for cracked lips. Great oil for exhausted nails. Recommended for all hair and skin types
What is the feel of the fragrance used in this product?
This product has no fragrance or any other additives
Full Details :
مرطب للجلد و الشعر
بسبب تشابهه مع الزيوت الطبيعية للجسم يتم امتصاصه سريعا مما يرطب و يساعد على تقليل
تساقط الشعر كما انه يعمل كمضاد للقشرة
ينظم افرازات البشرة الدهنية ويساعد على تخفيف ظهور حب الشباب
يساعد علاج تشققات الجلد و يخفف من حروق الشمس
مفيد للاظافرالضعيفة و المرهقة